Thursday, June 26, 2008

REVIEW: Artripoli.com

So stoked. This album completely blew my mind. I have been listening to it non-stop since last night. 6 tracks of non-stop energy, I can’t stop dancing and singing along with it while cruising around in my truck. People give me strange looks sitting at red lights as I’m enjoying the recent warm weather with my windows down singing along, “SO ALONE! SO ALONE! STAY COLD! YOU CAN’T HURT ME ANYMORE! STAY COLD! YOU WON’T HURT ME ANYMORE!”

Go buy this right now. You can pick it up from www.reaperhardcore.com. Don’t have a record player? Well it comes with a free digital download as well. The layout of the 7″ is sick also, so not only are you getting some great tunes, but you’re also getting some dope art. The photo’s in it are from a photographer whose work I like to follow, her name is Katie Dance. Check her stuff out too.

This album rules, the end, and Trapped Under Ice rules. I can’t wait for them to come back to Columbia and hang out again.

STAY COLD!

Link

No comments: